Want to recreate Cara Delevingnes hair at the ELLE Style Awards? Follow this simple step-by-step by the man behind her tousled waves, Herbal Essences Ambassador Ben Cooke.
1. Wash your hair using Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Shampoo and Conditioner to get a soft and workable texture.
2. Section off your hair into a low side parting down toward the nape of your neck and do a tight French plait tighten.
3. Tong the rest of your hair with a medium sized curling wand, starting at the front and working towards the nape of your neck.
4. Leave the very ends of each section out of the tong and clip each section up to allow to cool.
5. When your hair has cooled, take out the clips and give it a good brush through.
See the best beauty looks from the night here