By Bella Blissett
Think about how much time you spend prepping your just-out-of-bed skin, applying your make-up then taking it all off again at the end of the day. Multiply that by 10 and you can see why models skin gets seriously irritated with all the dressing up and stripping off during show time. So we caught up with Cara Delevingne at Sass and Bide and new Maybelline face, Charlotte Free as she was chomping through some takeout noodles at Felder Felder to see just what models carry in their kits to get them through the tough times.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Simple Cleansing Wipes for super-gentle, post-show make up removal
- A sweep of Burberry Fresh Glow for lightweight illumination
- Lucas PawPaw ointment on chapped lips and scaly skin
- MAC Brow Set gel for no-effort grooming that doesnt give skin a hard time
- Maybelline Baby Lips SPF20 Balm for chapped lips
- With all those hair products lingering in the air backstage, she gets a stuffy nose so takes a steam bath with eucalyptus oil each night to clear her sinuses
- That trademark blonde and pink hair comes at a price. A once weekly ritual of Giovanni Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor brings it back to catwalk shiny form
See what's in model Sara Blomqvist's make-up bag...