1. March is the trends issue, where EBT's Georgia who goes backstage at more shows than Starbucks every season reveals which looks we're all going to be working for the next six months. There's the twist, the plait, the Oh no you don't, you'll have to read the issue to find out.
2. We've picked the new-season's most-wanted beauty buys, so you know exactly what to save up for. Yes, the Chanel tattoos are on there (what do you take us for?), but you'll also find the best all-round blush and the nail colours that will instantly and cheaply update your look.
3. This month, ELLE's Beauty Extremist Avril Mair has tested the so-called Dracula Therapy, more scientifically known as platelet injection therapy. The idea is that taking a patient's blood, refining it and then re-injecting it into the face will stimulate collagen production (and therefore reduce wrinkles) by activating stem cells and rejuvenating the skin. Does it work? Avril gives her verdict on page 322.
4. ELLE has a new crush and it's model Coco Rocha. Follow her on Twitter @Oh_So_Coco and read all about her beauty secrets and inspirations in the March issue.
5. Last, but definitely not least, if you subscribe to ELLE this month, you'll received over £26 worth of Maybelline make-up free! The set includes a Colour Sensational Lipstick, Dream Creamy Foundation, Falsies Mascara (which ELLE Beauty Team loves) and Expertwear Blush, plus, of course, ELLE delivered to your door every month. Think that's what's known as a no-brainer!