We’d like to say a big thank you to all of you who made it down to our #FashFit event in association with Swarovski, where we put on an interactive day of all things fitness to celebrate the launch of Swarovski’s new Activity Tracker.
Didn’t come along this time? Here’s what happened:
1. ELLE’s Beauty Editor, Joely took us through all of the beauty products worth keeping in your gym bag, from long-wearing formulas to quick post-workout fixes.
2. ELLE’s Retail Market Editor, Harriet talked through all of the latest fitness fashion and how to make your workout gear go seamlessly from gym to desk. Her personal top tip? Always wear black – it makes it easy to throw on a cool bomber or leather jacket and no one will ever guess you’ve just sweated it out at a workout.
3. Fitness professional, AJ Odudu got heart rates going with her ultimate 25-minute HIIT workout sessions, which featured everything from star jumps to planks. Want to try it out yourself? Watch the video here. And huge thanks to Yoga Matters who provided our fitness mats.
4. Fitness on Toast blogger, Faya gave us the low-down on her most requested ‘Amaze Ball’ recipe and they were seriously delicious. Give them a go at home and use this recipe.
5. Swarovski took us through how to get the most out of their brand new Activity Tracker by taking us back to the 90’s with their retro dance machine.
Check out the video below and we hope you join us again at our next ELLE Influencer event.