The dreamiest night on the fashion calendar, when the Met Gala comes around all we want to do is stalk the epic A-list hair and make-up.
Genuinely, conversations with loved ones/doing the food shop/getting to work and other way less important life tasks suddenly become particularly hard to commit to...
So, when our model crush du jour and Gigi Hadid's BFF Hailey Baldwin stepped onto the red carpet working what can only be described as our ideal wedding hair, we had to know how we could nab the look.
Between the painfully romantic face veil with Swarovski crystal rain drops, and the origami top knot, Hailey's Met Gala 'do just sashayed its way to the top of our cool girl wedding hair Pinterest board.
We caught up with celeb hair stylist and Hailey's go-to man on the night, Florido (most fabulous name ever) to take us step by step through how to recreate the bridal bun of dreams in under 5 minutes.
How To Do Hailey Baldwin's Met Gala Bridal Bun By Florido
1. On damp hair, spread a 50p sized dollop of styling cream like L'Oréal Dual Stylers Sleek and Swing. Work through the hair and blowdry - I used the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i hairdryer. Smooth the hair straight with a round brush.
2. Take medium sized sections of the hair and spritz with a finishing spray like L'Oréal Professional Infinium 4. Straighten the hair with a hair straightener like T3 SinglePass X to make the hair bone straight.
3. Once straight, brush the hair up with a small Mason Pearson brush. Keep it sleek by smoothing hair gel on the sides and back of the hair upwards into a high pony.
4. After this, I looped and tucked the rest of the hair up into a knot.
5. Then, pin pin pin!
6. Spritz with a strong hold hairspray like L'Oréal Professional Extreme Lacquer to seal the deal!
Slide on your hairband of choice (Hailey went for a Swarovski crystal-encrusted Gigi Burris Millinery mini veil) and you've got seriously pretty wedding hair in under 5 minutes - not a corkscrew curl in sight.