This is Gwyneth Paltrow as we've never seen her before. But don't consign your straighteners to the dustbin just yet, she'll be back to her shiny sleek tradition by the time you've read this. The Marily Monroe-over is a look creted by Max Factor in honour of their 100 Years of Glamour celebrations. Here's how-to:
1. Create a flawless base with Lasting Performance Foundation. Apply with a brush and concentrate on T-zone and problem areas for a pared back skin look that lets the eyes and lips do the talking.
2. Gently dust Crème Puff in Translucent all over for expert shine control and sealing the foundation.
3. Add a touch of forties femininity by enhancing your cheekbones using Flawless Perfection Blush in Natural. Apply with a brush using soft strokes and gently build up the colour.
4. Create a neutral toned eye-look so the emphasis is all on the lashes. Apply Masterpiece Colour Precision Eyeshadow in Pearl Beige across the inner and upper lid using your fingers to blend. Switch to the darker shade of Colour Precision Eyeshadow in Coffee to enhance eye shape and exaggerate out the outer corners using a small brush.
6. This look requires volumised lashes that look precise and polished. Use Clump Defy Mascara in Black and build the lashes with several layers paying particular attention to the upper outer corner lashes for a look that oozes forties glamour.
7. Line the lips and then fill using Colour Elixir Lipstick in Bewitching Coral. Use a small brush applicator for precision application, and build gradually for rich and colour saturated lips.
8. Don’t forget your nails! Add the essential finishing touch with Glossfinity Nail Polish in feminine Cute Coral.