Strobing? Pah, we're onto the next thing, and it is called 'Stripping'. Take your minds out of the gutters for a second and consider spring/summer 2016 instead. We were there at the fashion frontline in September watching trends appear before our eyes, and one that we saw, loved and predicted big things for is happening now.
'Stripping', or 'Sun-Stripping' is a new placement of bronzer that, according to the experts is 'a much cooler, authentic new take on bronzing'.
ELLE office verdict? 'Been anywhere nice?' and 'Hang on, that actually looks really flattering'.
Think about where the sun actually hits your face when you lay out in it. That is from cheek to cheek across the bridge of the nose. This is the fresher, cuter sun-strip, and now we're all busy replicating with makeup, and you heard it here first.
#SunStripping How To:
1. Use a bronzer without too much shimmer and a flat, blunt brush
2. Tap or blow off the excess (VERY IMPORTANT - otherwise you'll look stripey, not stripped)
3. Draw a strip from the apple (fattest part when you smile) of your cheek across your nose to the other cheek
4. Gently buff the edges to blend out
5. Apply a little more on the nose if need be.