In the words of R. Kelly 'Then after the show it's the after-party'…and the Golden Globes certainly didn't disappoint on this front. Red carpet gowns were ditched… for more red carpet gowns, hair was let loose and the A-List bump and grind began.
And the outfit coming up top trumps from ELLE's point of view?
Our long-time girl crush: Jennifer Lawrence. In case you need further justification, here are the reasons why:
1. J-Law just nailed the biggest trend of SS16 ahead of schedule via her slip dress.
2. It's hot off the run way from the best Versace show we have seen in years.
3. You can recreate that easy breezy hair at home.
4. 90s platforms, enough said.
5. She could be the missing cast member from Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion.
Well done, J-Law, well done.