Yvonne Orji, Insecure's break-out star is basically the best ever. She's one of those people that you just wish you could claim as a BFF.
She plays the hilarious best friend Molly in Issa Rae's HBO comedy series and quick peek at her Instagram is enough to give us major fomo of pretty much her entire life.
Her squad is made up of fellow awesome Nigerians. She counts among her BFFs: Luvvie Ajayi, author of NY Times best seller I'm judging you: The Do-Better Manual and Bozoma Saint Johnson, a badass marketing executive at Apple Music.
The list of why we adore Yvonne is endless, so enjoy just a tiny portion of all the reasons she makes us swoon.
- Unfazed by colors and prints, Yvonne's fearlessness to rock bold outfits is definitely envy worthy.
2. As mentioned earlier, her friendship group is definitely squad goals. Can we hear you say #BlackGirlMagic?
3. She's politically and socially engaged. Using her mega platform, Yvonne isn't afraid to use social media to highlight important issues.
4. Her singing voice is angelic, watch that time she serenaded Erykah Badu.
5. And if all that wasn't enough,- she's hilarious. Her Instagram hashtags are constantly witty - ugly laughing on the tube home, yes we are.