The coolest boarder we know, introducing Jenny Jones: Olympic medalist, snowboarding pro and ELLE's woman of the week.
Here are five things you need to know about the woman who's bringing home a bronze medal for Britain from Sochi:
- She's the first person in history to win a place on the podium for our country in the Winter Olympics.
- Jenny, who is 33, was over the moon when she found out that she'd reached third place. Her response to it all: 'It's ridiculous. That's me. From Bristol,' she said, shaking her head. Modest too? We love her already.
- She can seriously pull off a snowsuit.
- Just like us, she's partial to a selfie.
- Jenny began snowboarding at the age of 16 and has since won 3 X Games gold medals, one silver medal as well as her latest (and greatest) bronze Olympic medal.
Snowboarding success story? We think so. Three cheers for Jenny Jones we long to be half as cool as you are.