1. Jennifer Lawrence has not mislaid her Oscar (as rumour would have it): I didnt lose it, my mum stole it! She has it on the piano in her house in Kentucky. Its the first thing you see when you go into the house.
2. The first performance that really inspired her was Charlize Theron in Monster. I saw it when I was 14 I was way too young to be watching that movie.
3. Her physical preparation for the role wasn't extreme. I did some yoga and jogging, I didnt cut anything out of my diet though. If I tried to do that it would be the only thing I thought about all day.
4. Shes never been tempted to try on Effies extraordinarily elaborate costumes. Theyre dangerous and physically harmful!
5. Jennifer couldnt possibly pick between Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson if she had to have one of them as her boyfriend in real life. Youre asking me to choose between two people who feel like family.
Claflin, who is new to the franchise revealed he turned up to the Catching Fire audition with an English accent, looking pale and out of shape very un-Finnick like. When I got the part I went through a huge physical transformation to look as Ken doll like as possible. There were months of eating nothing but chicken and asparagus.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is in cinemas from 21 November