It's always fascinating to take a peek inside the homes of the rich and famous.
So, when Solange Knowles shared this snap of her abode on Instagram, naturally we couldn't help but have a nosey.
And we had our notepads to hand…
5 decor tips we've learnt from Solange:
1) Bare brick walls are cool. Quirky prints hung on bare brick walls are even cooler.
2) Who would've thought that a Rasta-coloured teapot could be so cute? This leads us to think: Rasta colours can be chic.
3) If you don't have a garden, indoor plants are the next best thing. The more tropical-looking, the better.
4) Going to re-upholster your furniture? Do it with mismatched ethnic prints.
5) Bookcases aren't just for books. They're for miniature suitcases and small, potted-plants too.