This week, Esquire unveiled its September 2014 issue cover, featuring the very beautiful Robert Pattinson.
The accompanying interview is just as unmissable. From his favourite pastimes to how he dealt with his very public split from ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart, here's what you need to know
1. He prefers casual to cool: I cant go to hip places I have to find weird little restaurants on the fringes. But theyre so much nicer. I love empty bars. Any empty bar, actually.
2. Hes brutally honest: I tell every production company I work for, Im probably going to f**k up your entire marketing campaign.
3. He doesnt hold grudges, even after his very public break-up with Kristen Stewart: Shit happens, you know? Its just young people its normal! And honestly, who gives a sh*t?
4. He swims naked in his pool. Yes, naked: The garden was so huge there were people working on it every day, and you forget So youd be naked in the pool, and theres the guy for the koi pond.
5. Hes strong-willed: I dont really care what people think, even though I read all the reviews. If it really mattered, it would have destroyed me years ago.
Full interview appears in Esquires September issue, on sale Thursday 31 July. Also available as a digital edition.