Underneath this slick, fashion-forward exterior, the ELLE team are comic-loving geeks. Well, some of us are. OK, maybe it's just me. But I have enough enthusiasm for all things mythological to keep the whole team afloat.
Geek or otherwise, we all loved the first Thor movie - something about the pairing of style icon, Dior muse, brainiac Natalie Portman with a long-haired, large-hammered demi-god that just... works. So we are all anticipating the sequel, Thor: The Dark World (October 30th) with schoolgirl relish. And we keep badgering the Disney team to let us see it early. And in the end Disney sent us THIS exclusive picture of Natalie's Jane gazing lovingly into the eyes of Chris Hemsworth's Thor to make us go away. (*sucksinbreathandswoons*)
To further whet your appetites for the film, here are some more Thor things to look forward to:
1) Thor takes Jane to Asgard, so she gets to wear all manner of fierce demi-goddess warrior clothes
2) She also smacks Loki round the face. It looks like fun
3) Loki. Possibly the most chilling and charming villain since Hannibal Lecter?
4) ... And Loki is played by Tom Hiddleston. Have you got the Hiddleston habit yet?
5) It's gonna be a great movie. Check out the trailer here. And see you there