To celebrate the opening of David Bowie is, the must-see new exhibition at London's Victoria and Albert Museum, we have an amazing offer just for ELLE readers.
One winner will receive:
- 2 tickets to the V&A's exclusive Members' Preview of David Bowie is on Friday 22 March, including tickets to the curators' talk at 3pm
- A goody bag (and one for your guest) including:
- An exclusive V&A David Bowie is a face in the crowd exhibition bag including the David Bowie is exhibition hardback book signed by the curators and exclusive V&A David Bowie is watching you t-shirt
Two runners up will receive:
- A pair of exhibition tickets
- An exclusive V&A David Bowie is a face in the crowd exhibition bag
- A postcard book - the wallet has 16 postcards and is an exclusive compilation of highlights from the exhibition - David Bowies original handwritten lyrics for Ziggy Stardust, Kansai Yamamotos creations for the Aladdin Sane tour, the Union Jack coat designed by Bowie and Alexander McQueen for the Earthling album cover, and also includes photographs by Brian Duffy, Terry ONeill and Mick Rock.
(All products are created exclusively for the V&A and courtesy of The David Bowie Archive)
David Bowie is, at the V&A from 23 March - 28 July 2013, in partnership with Gucci, sound experience by Sennheiser www.vam.ac.uk/davidbowieis
For your chance to WIN, send your name and contact details to email@example.com with the subject line DAVID BOWIE by midnight on Thursday 28 February 2013 and the lucky winners will be selected at random (you must be 18 or over to enter More