If you’ve read April ELLE you’ll have noticed we've dedicated the whole issue to one of spring’s biggest trends: denim.
Chambray dresses, utility jumpsuits, A-line skirts, embellished shorts, jackets and jeans - we just can’t get enough of the blue stuff. It tells you what to buy, how to style it and what to wear it with, as well as Team ELLE wearing their favourite denim pieces.
1. Go to a denim specialist, don’t try and choose yourself. The aim is to take the pain out of the process.
2. Know what you want to wear the jeans for, and what shoes you will be wearing, as this will dictate the style.
3. Always have a dark wash cigarette jean as a wardrobe staple.
4. The most common mistake is buying jeans that are too big so always try a size smaller than you think you are.
5. Everyone can wear a skinny jean. It’s a massive misconception that only tall, slim people can wear a skinny style. It’s just about finding the right pair for your shape.
And if you're looking for something a bit different check out these new denim brands we love.
We’ll also be running a competition for one lucky reader to win a full VIP denim experience at one of Triology’s flagship stores, including a complementary pair of jeans and top, so stay tuned for more details.