Trust Lucy Williams to understand how to get the most from her Summer wears as we approach the colder months. The blogger has a street-style-worthy wardrobe, and her skill for mixing simple staples with eye-catching accessories has made her blog top of our bookmark list.
Here she explains how to nail trans-seasonal dressing; It's all all about flashing your ankles, and of course a lot of layering.
1. 'Add in leather and suede to your summer outfits for more autumn-esque textures.'
2. 'Team you summer staple sandals and skirts with a heavier jacket – my choice would be a fringed suede jacket or a bomber.'
3. A favourite of mine at the moment is teaming denim cut offs or a skirt with a long coat – it looks great.
4. Team an ankle boot with a bare leg to milk as much of summer as possible.
5. Invest in those classic autumnal colours like rust and warm mustard, it ticks the 70s trend box perfectly.
6. Roll necks are your go to essential – a lurex, ribbed roll neck – that’s the holy grail.
7. Don’t be afraid of changing shapes, summer was that floaty Chloé girl and Autumn is going to be the boxy clean Louis Vuitton Girl – or at least, I am going to try!
For more style info head over to Lucy’s instagram.