The categories for this year's Fashion Awards have been announced.
Hosted at The Royal Albert Hall in December, the winners of each category will be voted for by an international panel of 1500 industry influencers and are in partnership with SWAROVSKI.
The Fashion Awards are a major industry event, not only are they a celebration of the best global fashion talent, they are also used as an annual fundraiser for the British Fashion Council Education Foundation charity – offering scholarships for talented young designers to study at the best fashion universities in the UK.
Here are the categories for the 2016 Fashion Awards:
- British Menswear Designer of the Year
- British Womenswear Designer of the Year
- British Brand
- Emerging Talent
- Model of the Year
- Ready-to-Wear Designer of the Year
- Accessories Designer of the Year
- Urban Luxury
- Fashion Icon - voted for the general public.
- Creative Influencer
- Business Leader
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator
- Special Recognition Award
- SWAROVSKI Award for Positive Change
If you would like to attend The Fashion Awards 2016, tickets are now on sale. For more information visit fashionawards.com