Are you ready for Mossmania? Cancel your plans, set the alarms the latest collection from the model-turned-designer is set to launch into the fashion stratosphere tomorrow evening. After a four-year break from designing, the British style icon is back with a fringe-filled collection of boho dresses and silk separates to satisfy your every festival/Ibiza/summer garden party need.
Weve seen the collection, weve even tried it on, and take it from us you need to be there. Heres how to shop it.
1. Take tomorrow afternoon off work and start queuing at Oxford Circus. The flagship store will be the first place the collection goes on sale so expect a roadblock and flocks of young girls hoping to catch a glimpse of the supermodel, who will be there in person (see reason number 5 below). Doors open at 6.30pm.
2. Slept through your alarm? Don't panic. When the Topshop UK site sells out (which it will do fast), head over to the American site and have your purchases delivered to an obliging friend across the pond. The collection will be available online from early Wednesday morning.
3. Sign up to Net-A-Porter where you will be able to shop selected styles from the collection, including the much-talked-about £600 beaded cocktail dress.
4. Head to a Topshop branch outside of central London. Most people will flock to the big flagship stores, but there are 94 additional UK stores selling the line and 346 worldwide, across 41 countries. Kazakhstan, anyone?
5. Become BFFs with Kate. You have less than 24 hours left to infiltrate her inner circle for unprecedented access to the collection. And hopefully her whole wardrobe thereafter.
Can't be in London for the launch? Keep up with the exclusive Kate action, live from Oxford Circus, here: