1. There was a streaker. Yes, a scantily clad man interrupted the usually decorous proceedings on the red carpet by crashing it and swiftly undressing to reveal his pink pants. In a way, we admire his gumption, and his flashy gold necklace deserves a mention. 10/10 for effort.
2. Cara Delevingne in Stella McCartney trousers. Ballgowns abounded at this years gala, in keeping with the theme dedicated to Charles James, the first American couturier. But Caras sleek, white cigarette trousers and loosely-curled, side-swept hair were a lesson in modern romance.
3. Caras knickers - we got a glimpse of CDs pants, not due to a wardrobe malfunction, might we add. Cara shared a snap on Instagram of her white mesh knickers embroidered with her name. Tonight's task: stitch own name into undies.
4. Kendall Jenner wore Topshop Kim Kardashians 18-year-old sister chose to wear an ivory, corseted gown by the British retailer (teamed with Chopard diamonds) and she wasnt the only one: Chanel Iman and Jourdan Dunn wore the high-street brand too.
5. Jay-Z put a ring on it. Beyoncé lost a jewel on the red carpet but luckily Jay was on hand to find and replace it (it wasnt Beys dress arranger who came to the rescue, he was entirely occupied with dress adjusting, presumably). It was as tender and romantic a red carpet moment as weve seen.