1) Dont try to start a fashion company using your Aunt Mitzis pension fund, as youll feel terrible when your entrepreneurial efforts leave her destitute.
2) Make sure you have at least one drag queen in your life. Aside from the glamour, theyre very life-affirming.
3) When you spray on perfume, do it the Valentino way: Spray a cloud of cologne into the air and then walk into it. Never splosh it directly on your skin.
4) Dont forget to tip the hotel maid on your fun and cheesy business trips. Good karma for you, cash for her.
5) Always keep a jar of pickles in the refrigerator. You never know when Aunt Mitzi (or Snooki) might drop in.
6) Its all about Retail, retail, retail!: Get a job in a store. After a quarter of a century at Barneys, I can tell you that retail has given me an incredible, enriching, stimulating, gorgeous career. Theres never a dull moment.