1. Elimina tutta la FUFFAperchè fuffa genera fuffa!
I say this in Italian cause the word "FUFFA" is difficult to translate in English, but I try.
1. Remove all RUBBISH because rubbish generates rubbish!
2. How to FENG-SHUI teaches you, you must make new empty ROOM for revitalize your seasonal wardrobe.
3. Store only the whole OUTFIT. In a future day, would not make sense to find a simple sweater desperately.
4. Buy only thin, non-slip HANGERS in asbestos. Those big, slippery, old, wooden hangers take up too much space.
5. Organize your closet by ITEMS: coats with coats, dresses with dresses, pants with pants, skirts with skirts... so you wouldn't buy the same thing twice!
6. In front of a dress to KILL or to KEEP, ask yourself: future generations'll want to see it?
7. Put the SHOES away from clothes, in the appropriate boxes with Polaroids. The leather's smell doesn't match with the fabric's smell.
8. Preserve the stretch STOCKINGS in their packaging. There's nothing worse than
wearing damaged filanca.
9. Don't SQUEEZE the clothes on each other. Like flowers in the garden need their space!
10. Don't use ANTI-MOTH chemicals More