Wonder what you'll be wearing next season? ELLE's fashion team are at all the shows - and will tell you the trends to watch - so you can be one step ahead of the fashion game.
1. Faustine Steinmetz is tapping into fashion's current mood for all things denim, but taking it up a notch by adding fringing.
2. Palmer/Harding moved on this season from their signature shirts to a more polished collection, that included beading on skirts, cut-out leather pieces and high-polished sculptural jewellery.
3. Emilia Wickstead gave us a fresh approach to eveningwear, with pieces that we could easily wear with trainers to switch it into daywear.
4. Charlie May's signature minimalism and androgyny were all over this collection. Our favourite pieces were a sleek nude crop top and a chic long coat.
5. Holly Fulton's girl looks like she's having a lot of fun. We'll be adding embroidered collars to our shirts and joining her gang.
6. Can you be sporty and feminine at the same time? Mother of Pearl proved you can with a Little House on the Praire-inspired collection that was full of sporty touches. We loved her feminine take on the classic cowboy boot.
7. Florals were not as they seemed at Markus Lupfer with unexpected twists, like wrestling men and floral chokers.
8. It was Glastonbury meets world traveller on Hunter's muddy catwalk (a fashion first FYI). Sew some patches onto your bomber and wellies and you're all set.
9. Because who doesn't want a sequin bodysuit? This was Julian Macdonald doing what he does best.
10. Gareth Pugh has always been inspired by subversive culture but this season he brought it back to Soho with a collection influenced by his personal experiences of underground Soho and a love of Leigh Bowery's creativity.
Stay tuned for more tomorrow and keep watching @ELLEUK for all the fashion news you need.