Wonder what you'll be wearing next season? ELLE's fashion team are at all the shows - and will tell you the trends to watch - so you can be one step ahead of the fashion game.
1. David Koma branched out from his signature dresses this season. We particularly loved the knotted detailing on the shirts.
2, 3, 4 This was of Paul Smith's best collections in a long time. We loved his use of orange.
5. This was classic Tempereley, with a collection that could be your capsule holiday wardrobe in its entirety. See you in Santorini.
6. MM6's first London presentation lived up to expectations, with models lined up in thigh-baring bodysuits, draped dresses and metallic accessories.
7. Phoebe English. The actress turned designer embraced her theatrical background with models treading the boards of the Royal College Of Surgeons.
8. This season felt like a younger, cooler direction for Pringle. A long loose knit worn over a silky midi-dress was a favourite.
9. Margaret Howell always makes clothes we want to wear. These selvedge denim jeans and crisp white shirt were no exception.
10. Sophia Webster's mermaid launderette was a treat for the eyes, with models pouring out of giant washing machines and lounging in giant clams. All in her signature candy kaleidoscopic accessories, of course.