Every catwalk aficionado will know that September is, hands down, the biggest, most exclusive, and celebrity-filled month in the fashion calendar.
From the likes of Bella Hadid and Kendall Jenner storming the runway at New York Fashion week, to Adwoa Aboah and Josephine Skriver making an appearance backstage in Paris, we can't wait to feast our eyes on the A-list elite showing us how and what to wear next season.
And that's why we felt inspired to host our first ever On Trend fashion and beauty weekenders – two weekends of fashion, beauty and styling events during London Fashion Week – powered by Dyson Supersonic™ at Westfield London and Westfield Stratford City in London, UK.
From fashion events to make-up and beauty tutorials from the UK's most sought after brands what better way to spend a weekend during LFW, get up-to-date with the latest A/W trends, and bag a bargain while you're at it?
Don't miss our exclusive On Trend runway shows featuring looks from your favourite Westfield retailers including; Topshop, River Island, New Look, Primark, Miss Guided, H&M, House of Fraser, Next, Monsoon, Warehouse, G-Star RAW, Diesel, Aldo, Belstaff, Armarni Exchange, Tommy Hilfiger, Maje, Ted Baker, LK Bennet and Hobbs (to name but a few!)
Plus, we'll be throwing in exclusive giveaways and a bespoke bar on site serving up the likes of Bottega Gold bubbles for that ultimate Absolutely Fabulous fashion moment.
- All-day catwalk shows featuring the best of the new-season collections from your favourite Westfield retailers including Next, Monsoon, Primark and many more.
- Find our exclusive ELLE UK fashion cupboard pop-up, Cosmopolitan Beauty booth and an Esquire grooming hub all on site.
- Complimentry hair styling at the Dyson Supersonic™ blow-dry bar
- Customise your own pair of hoops with Accessorize at Westfield London.
- Plus browse and shop the trends direct from your phone via the On Trend Collections lookbook.
- 15-17 September at Westfield London (Shepherd's Bush)
- 22-24 September at Westfield Stratford City
Don't forget, both weekends are free to attend (we know, right?) so we'll grab the bubbly, you nab a seat on the FROW, and let's kick London Fashion Week off with a bang, shall we?