Here are the five things you need to know about Mulberry's see-now-buy-now Spring/ Summer 2018 collection.
1) Creative Director, Johnny Coca, has the Royals on the brain with a series of wedding-ready looks. He's got guests covered with the XL hats, made in collaboration with milliner Noel Stewart. 'People can wear them to the wedding of Meghan Markle! They're fun, eccentric, classic - and wearable,' said Johnny backstage at the show.
2) ... and a month after Prince Harry and Meghan tie the knot, he's got you covered with fascinators for Royal Ascot.
3) Johnny Coca's Mulberry is quintessential British eccentricity for the modern woman. 'What I try to bring to Mulberry is a sense of humour, and fun with that classic eccentricity. This collection is a mix of the garden party and the country side, and my friend's massive porcelain collection with the stripy seats of a British beach.'
4) There's something for the post-wedding knees up with a series of sequinned looks.
5) There was a major music moment with Goldfrapp closing the show in sapphire satin.