Red carpet + yellow dress = winning celebrity formula.
If you've ever shied away from the colour, know this: the rules of yellow are there to be broken. From chartreuse to acid and from mustard to marigold, here are some yellow myths and why you should forget them.
1. True or False: Yellow should only be worn with a tan: FALSE. Look to Cate Blanchett for your shining example.
2. T/F Yellow + black = bumblebee: FALSE. Leigh Lezark smashes up that myth in her canary yellow suit.
3. T/F Yellow should not be worn with other colours: FALSE. Blake Lively wears turquoise earrings with hers; almost everyone opts for red lips
4. T/F Redheads can't wear yellow: FALSE. Step up Julianne Moore who's quashed that creed forever
5. T/F you can't wear yellow: FALSE. You've just got to get out there and find it.More