A new month, a new issue of ELLE, here's what's inside.
1. We talk life-changing sex, quite literally. Three writers go deep on the pages.
2. The complete lowdown on wearing knitwear: the how to on piling it on thick and fast.
3. If you knew your skin took 30 days to recover from one night's drinking, would you quit? Cue huge debate in the ELLE office.
4. Amy Adams on love, aggression and aging. Our barefaced cover star tells us how it is and why she's supporting Hillary.
5. Amy Schumer's best friend, comedian Bridget Everette talks boob gags, being labeled 'the female comedian' and being the token single, funny friend.
6. The rise and rise of the slogan t-shirt: We're no longer just reading motivational quotes on Instagram, we're now wearing them.
7. Love in translation. Falling in love with a French man changed this writer's relationship with words.
8. Workwear has gone casual. Theline between on-duty and off-duty is increasingly blurry.
9. Animal, vegetable, millennial. For a new generation, meat is no longer mainstream. This is why we're now eating more mindfully.
10. This year's breakout star, Héloïse of Christine and The Queens talks pansexuality and international fame.
11. Curly-haired girls rejoice; while everyone else, come learn how to get them.
12. Fashion has gone Maximalist. Less is no longer more. Turn up the dial on who you are and go bigger, bolder and braver.
13. We talk to the girl who inspired Lupita Nyong'o's new film Queen of Katwe on how a chess club allowed her to escape from poverty.
The November issue of ELLE is on sale 17 October