Someone call the search party – Hiddleswift is missing.
Last month, the internet was inundated with loved-up pictures of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston:
- They awkwardly cuddled on rocks as if they were in a Nicholas Sparks film.
- They walked hand-in-hand around Rome.
- Tay Tay met Tom's mum Diana.
- Tom donned that embarrassing 'I <3 T.S' tank top at the singer's 4th July celebrations.
- They repeatedly looked suspiciously happy walking through airports together (no one looks that happy after a long-haul flight, Taylor).
But now – nothing.
The famous pair were last spotted together last week on a dinner date in Santa Monica but the past week has proved a turbulent time for the couple.
Since then, Tom – who is currently filming Thor: Ragnarok in Australia – has been spotted twice in airports without his 26-year-old girlfriend.
Meanwhile, Taylor has been M.I.A for weeks following her recent debacle with Kanye West after Kim Kardashian leaked a video of the singer seemingly condoning the use of her name on his song Famous.
The Blank Space singer finally broke her silence yesterday on Instagram Stories with a post of her cat Olivia Benson sitting on her bed at home, the same day her British beau touched down in Brisbane – alone.
Could there be trouble in paradise for Hiddleswift?
Say it isn't so.