When I was younger, I used to go around the playground telling everyone I was a witch because I was obsessed with Sabrina The Teenage Witch.
Look, some people have imaginary friends and others are convinced they're unicorns, okay? Give me a break.
Fortunately I grew our of this phase before the age of about six (this might be to do with the fact I tried to walk through my bedroom mirror and ended up hitting my head) but actor Jaden Smith was convinced he was a vampire for a good few years so… who is really the weird one here?
Oi, watch it.
In an interview with French fashion magazine Numéro, the 18-year-old child star said: 'During a period of my life, I was Gothic. I was only wearing black and I was hiding from the sun because I was a vampire.
'I could not expose myself to the sun and I was only wearing black trench coat,' he added.
Despite admitting to owning a more eclectic wardrobe nowadays ('I open myself up to wear more colorful things, to go out in daylight') we're not overly convinced he's over his dark days yet.
Who can blame him, black is always chic.
In honour of Jaden's odd revelation, here are the other bizarre views on the world, as told to The New York Times:
- 'It's proven that how time moves for you depends on where you are in the universe.'
- 'When you're thinking about something happy, you're thinking about something sad.'
- 'I have a goal to be just the most craziest person of all time.'
- 'Something that's worth buying to me is like Final Cut Pro or Logic.'
- 'School is not authentic because it ends. It's not true, it's not real.'
Sure Jaden, sure.