What is your go-to Monopoly token?
The car? The top hat? The thimble?
Well, all that is about to change as Hasbro – the makers of the family-fun board game – have just put the board game tokens to a public vote, again.
Hold onto you fake bills, people. It's about to go down.
With 56 newly designed tokens up for the vote, only eight pieces will be victorious in joining the Monopoly token family.
Figurines include a hashtag (predictable) a winking face emoji (seriously?), a tortoise (er, what?) and a mobile phone (yes, because us millennial folk just love to be typecast as technophiles).
The new vote – which will be announced on 19 March, otherwise known as 'World Monopoly Day' – follows a public vote taken in 2013, in which fans of the game voted for Hazel the cat to replace the iron token.
However, this time round, none of the existing tokens can rest on their laurels as anyone of them can be swapped out for a new token.
Sorry, wheelbarrow. You've got no chance, mate. Jog on.
To vote, head online to www.votemonopoly.com and scroll through the game-like website to pick your favorite eight tokens.
In light of Monopoly's new figurines, here are some we'd like to see on the board:
1. An avocado – everyone loves a bit of green now and then
2. An open book – a well-read woman will always win, in our books.
3. A question mark – it's good to have an open mind when considering buying Pall Mall or facing jail
4. A pineapple – because it's the best fruit. Ever.
5. The Venus symbol – because women are blummin' brilliant and we'd like to inspire each other to keep going (no matter how much money or hotels you have)
6. A side smile – so we can race it around the board when we beat our competitors.
Boom, we win. Do not pass Go, do not collect £200, suckers.