1. Father Christmas doesn't ride a sleigh, he drives a red Mini and, guess what, it’s full of gold handbags.
2. There are 197,000 baubles currently hanging in Selfridges.
3. Christmas has been rebranded as a magical fairytale where Rapunzel wears Rodarte and Snow White rides in on a unicorn (with pink dip-dyed hair, natch).
4. It took the clever people at Selfridges 32,000 hours to create their Christmas windows.
5. This year presents are getting the bespoke treatment. We’re talking personalised Santa sacks, Christmas baubles and even Nutella. If it hasn’t got our name on it, we’re not interested.