Charli XCX's new video, Doing It, has much to reccommend it.
1. The collaborator: Rita Ora features on the dance-all-night track. A perfect pop pairing.
2. The location: it was filmed in the Los Angeles desert. Think Thelma & Louise meets Natural Born Killers. In a word? Badass.
3. The costumes: flares, furs and crop tops straight from the 70s, plus outfits Cowboy Barbie would approve of.
4. The transport: a big candy-pink pick-up truck. Need.
5. The wildlife: a bucking bronco (technically mechanical, but the vibes are utterly wild).
Doing It features on Charli's album, Sucker, due for release 16 February