ELLE's September issue hits the newsstand next week.
The issue - with Kristen Stewart on the cover - is your first look at a new season of fashion and beauty.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Here's just a few of the highlights to get you excited:
1. Rule-breaker Kristen Stewart is on the cover
What happens when you take one fearless, Hollywood rebel and add another? Find out when Juliette Lewis interviews Kristen Stewart
2. Learn to be more badass
Does being perceived as strong mean never showing emotion in public? New York Times writer Ann Friedman looks at the bold, brave women who are redefining the term 'badass' and making it something we should all aspire to.
3. Over 500 new season pieces
Your new season shopping list (we recommend you call your bank and warn them now).
4. Why being single is totally brilliant
Writer Kate Bolick has kept a diary of all her significant birthdays. Now in her 40s, she chronicles a life lived in and out of coupledom. (Don't worry it has a happy ending).
5. The blouse is back (and it’s cool again)
We show you how to make a blouse work for work every single day. You're welcome.
6. How to enjoy a grownup holiday with your mum parents
Rule number one: choose a big city with plenty to do.
7. We welcome our new Music Editor
Edith Bowman joins the ELLE team as our brand new Music Editor.
8. Beauty is BACK! Here's a total make-up refresh and how to wear it
The products, looks, and how-tos.
9. And most importantly a HUGE 20% off at ASOS
For the first time ever we give you a fifth off your ASOS shopping; there's a 20% discount card free with every issue. Happy hauling!
ELLE will be on newsstands nationwide on Thursday 6th August 2015. And don't forget to subscribe to ELLE today so that you never miss another issue.