We definitely think Prince Harry has gotten hotter over the years. Want proof? Here are 30 reasons why:
1. He looks great in a top hat.
We doubt Ryan Gosling would ever be able to pull off a top hat with such flair.
2. He’s an adventurer.
From Afghanistan to Africa to the South Pole, he’s not afraid to jump in an Apache Attack Helicopter and traverse the globe.
3. He looks good with his shirt on. And off.
4. He’s close to his big brother.
Prince William and Harry are often seen hanging out at unofficial events (you know, when they don’t HAVE to be)
5. He’s got photo-bombing down to an art.
The Queen is secretly amused.
6. He’s got a huge heart.
He set up a charity in Sentebale, Africa, and was awarded the ‘Golden Heart' for his work with children in Africa.
7. He’s great with kids.
Be still our hearts.
8. His wild child days are (probably) over.
As in, he's ready to settle down...
9. He isn’t afraid to make fun of himself.
See, total LOLS.
10. He takes after his mother.
She was known for her kindness, and so is Harry.
11. He knows how to get down on the dance floor
12. He’s a Harry Potter fan.
Accio Harry! (That's wizarding lingo for 'come hither', FYI.)
13. He looks nice in a uniform.
Ruddy cheeks and steely blue eyes - what a guy.
14. He’s definitely not a desk man.
He became the first member of the royal family to reach the South Pole in 2013, but also likes playing Fifa. We'll forgive you that one, Harry.
15. Sometimes, he doesn’t make his bed.
Us too Harry, us too.
16. He’s a great listener.
The intense look of concentration, the cute furrow in his brow. He’s a keeper.
17. He’s patriotic.
18. Puppies love him.
19. He gave a great Best Man speech at Prince William’s wedding.
In which he called his brother ‘dude’ several times, which is wonderfully un-royal.
20. He can fly a plane.
Ryan Gosling can’t fly a plane.
21. He likes a good party.
You probably won’t see him running around another hotel room naked again, but he still knows how to have a good time.
22. He’s inclusive.
Prince Harry brought to us the Invictus Games, which uses sport to inspire recovery in wounded, injured and sick personnel, and we love him for it.
23. He gave some great advice to his nephew and niece.
He said: ‘I would definitely encourage George, and Charlotte if she wants, to have some sort of involvement in the Armed forces, guaranteed. It’s done me no harm, just good and it’s the same for William.’
24. His game face is adorable.
25. He can multitask on a horse.
Ride a horse, play polo AND be photo ready? That’s a skill.
26. Boring events make him grumpy.
See, he's one of us.
27. His nickname among friends is Spike.
28. He actually got Kanye West to smile.
See, he’s so charming and funny that he even got a laugh out of Kanye! What more do you want?
29. He's a knight.
So you can pick between a man in uniform or a knight in shining armour.
30. We can't get enough of his ginger beard.
Words: Kate Ng