For fans desperately waiting for Rihanna's new album, you'll be excited to know she's just dished some serious dirt on what we can expect to the new free NME magazine.
Here are the five things she revealed in the interview:
1. The new album doesn’t have a tracklist yet...
'I have so many songs I love – and they’re so different - that it’s hard to actually put them all on the same album.'
2. Yes, Kanye will be probably be getting an album credit
'Kanye definitely wanted to be involved in making the album, so he did start helping me make it. Now we just have to wait to get back in the studio together. His schedule and mine are totally opposite right now, but I think this month we’ll be back in the studio.'
3. Don’t expect Rihanna to join Taylor Swift on stage anytime soon.
'I don’t think our audiences are the same. In my mind she’s a role model, I’m not.'
4. She’s always been a rule breaker, ever since she was a kid in the cadets.
'We’d have to give trouble in order to enjoy this discipline we were getting. And we’d refuse to do push-ups when we were punished… It was so boring to follow the rules.'
5. Rihanna in retirement will be just as badass
'When I see myself as an old woman, I just think about being happy… And hopefully, I’ll still be fly.'