A lot of you have been asking about the addictive soundtrack to our #MoreWomen Campaign video 'Get Your Way' by new singer Zilla.
Part hip-hop, part electro-pop, this song is set to be the power anthem of this AW15.
But who is the girl behind the silky vocals? Here's your need-to-know:
1. Zilla is a singer songwriter born and raised in Paris.
2. She trained as a pianist at Parisian conservatoire, but in her own work her classical training merges with the influence of her multi-cultural heritage.
3. Her mother is an Ivorian and Swiss diplomat and her father is a science professor who fled the dictatorship in Guinea.
4. The singer moved to London at the age of 18 and started writing piano-based music with hip hop beats, all the while discovering an exciting electronic and experimental music scene. She later joined a group of hip-hop producers called Yogi, and wrote music for Tinie Tempah and Wretch32.
5. Under the producer name Zilla Beats, she began juxtaposing sensual vocals with heavy beats.
6. Zilla names a varied group of artists as her inspiration, from Bjork and M.I.A. to Kanye West.
7. Her debut album is due to be released in Spring 2016 under Accidental Records. She describes it as a tale about her spooky childhood, her obsessive personality, love and heartbreak.