We're all suffering. There are no more excuses for eating Quality Street for breakfast, you have to pick up where you left off at work (yes work, remember that?) and the sky is grey. The pain is real. This is all of our back to work misery illustrated in GIFs
1. Remembering what your alarm sounds like
2. Getting dressed in real clothes instead of pyjamas
3. Picking up the eyeliner struggle where you left off two weeks ago
4. You'll have to deal with people again. And public transport
5. Remember that unfinished work you pretended didn’t exist last year because it was Christmas soon? Well it does.
6. Seeing that colleague who grated your nerves for the whole of last year again
7. You've forgotten everything. In fact, what the hell is your computer password even?
8. The sky is grey and there are no fairy lights in your office to counteract it
9. No, you can't have a cheeseboard for lunch
10. Your body is acustomed to naps. YOU NEED A NAP.
11. Healthy people. Healthy adverts, healthy resolutions, healthy instagram feeds. Now is not the time to give up anything joyous. Seriously.
12. 'New Year, New You' subject line emails. All 1,345 of them.
13. Making this mistake over and over and over again.
14. On the other hand, you do get to see some of your favourite people again, right? Bring it on 2016