Not that we need a reason but after seeing the pictures of Prince Harry on a trip to India, we've decided its time to look back at some of the times that the Prince of Wales proved himself to be something of a Superman.
1. Embracing other cultures
Harry is currently on a trip around Nepal.
2. Rescuing Anna Pollock From Her Blustery-Day Mishap
3. Busting A Move And Bringing Joy To The Children At The Fundacion Amigos de Jesus Day Care Centre In Chile
4. Walking With The Wounded, All The Way To The South Pole
5. Showing Love To Seeing-Eye Dogs At The Canine Partners Training Centre
6. Two Tours To Afghanistan, Becoming The First Royal To Actively Fight Since The Duke Of York In The Falklands
Plus also, the fact that he shirked the 'hero' label given to him when he returned from a tricky mission in the dangerous Helmand region:
'There were two injured guys who came back with us who were essentially comatose throughout.
'One had lost two limbs — a left arm and a right leg — and another guy who was saved by his mate’s body being in the way but took shrapnel to the neck. Those are the heroes. Guys who had been blown up by a mine that they had no idea about — serving their country, doing a normal patrol.' - Prince Harry.
7. The Time He Talked Of The Difficulty OF Finding Someone To Love, Because He Appreciates Being Married To A Prince Is Really Hard
'I’m not so much searching for someone to fulfil the role, but obviously, you know, finding someone that would be willing to take it on.' - he told Katie Couric.
8. Setting Up His Charity Sentebale to Help Vulnerable Children And Victims Of Extreme Poverty In Africa
Let us know your favourite Prince Harry moment on Twitter @ELLEUK!