Jeff Goldblum is perennial, we all know this.
Whether fighting dinosaurs or aliens, he's always on hand for the witty one-liners.
But in a move of absolute excellence, he seems to have turned his drole gaze on style too.
With, no doubt, a subtle dose of tongue in cheek, Jeff Goldblum has become the hipster dad of all our dreams.
Just feast your eyes on these amazing pictures of the 62-year-old from his new spread in Interview magazine. James Dean o'clock.
Here are six more reasons why we love him a fairly unreasonable amount:
1. He's an accomplished jazz musician. Jeff performs regularly (nearly every week when he's not filming) with his band The Mildred Snitzer Orchestra. Not to mention, he has also performed in Tony award-winning Broadway Musicals. No big deal. Watch him sing and play piano on Jimmy Fallon.
2. He is married to Olympic Rhythmic Gymnast Emilie Livingston - who is also a gold medalist. Yep.
3. ...with whom he has an adorable son, named Charlie Ocean, who he has shown off on Instagram. Aw doesn't cut it.
4. He could easily be the face of Saint Laurent. Look how cool he is. He's the ultimate street style inspiration for both men and women alike.
5. He can make a tiny part stand out in a huge film. Take note from his nameless 'Party Guest' character in Woody Allen's Annie Hall (he had one line).
6. He is hilarious. He recently posted to Instagram a photo of himself after getting stopped at airport security.
Flawless stars, they're nearly just like us.