ELLE and Travelzoo bring you these handpicked deals
40% off a Long Weekend in New York in Club Class : £999
Fly in style with this new, all-business-class airline La Compagnie, and stay at the Gild Hall, a cool boutique hotel in Lower Manhattan (the flights alone usually cost over £1350), a five-minute walk from both Wall Street and the World Trade Center memorial. The hotel has a Tuscan-inspired restaurant, a wine lounge and a 24-hour gym.
· Business-class return flights from London to New York with La Compagnie airline
· Lounge access at London Luton and Newark airports
· Three nights at the deluxe Gild Hall - A Thompson Hotel in a Superior Room
· Daily breakfast
Private return transfers can be added from £75pp or return limousine transfers from £140 pp.
A checked-luggage allowance of 64kg is included.
When? Travel from London Luton on 22 November and on select dates from 7 January-14 March, 2016.
Bangkok beds from £49 per double
Stay at the four-star Courtyard by Marriott hotel, in central Bangkok, for just £49 for a double. This B&B offer includes welcome cocktails and late check out- which is brilliant if you are on a night flight home. Bangkok is way too exciting to be spending lots of time in the hotel but if you do have any downtime, you’ve got an outdoor pool, a restaurant, a bar and a 24-hour gym. Each Deluxe room has free Wi-Fi and panoramic city views.
· Overnight accommodation for two in a Deluxe Room (pictured) with breakfast
· Complimentary signature cocktail each, once per stay
· 20% off food and drinks at MoMo Café or MoMo Bar
· Late checkout to 2pm
When? Valid for stays until 31 May, 2016. A peak-season surcharge of around £5 per night applies for stays on 18 December, 2015-3 January, 2016 and 4-14 February, 2016 (payable directly to the hotel)
Cornwall: half board (with fizz) boutique break from £149 for two
The Old Quay hotel is a whitewashed Victorian building on quaint Fore Street,which is lined with cute boutiques and art galleries. A former seamen’s shelter, the hotel backs on to Fowey’s waterfront. Autumn is a great time to go, as the crowds have thinned but there is still plenty to do.
· Overnight stay for two people in a Classic Double room with full Cornish breakfast
· Two mini bottles (200ml) of prosecco (worth £9.50 each)
· A 3-course set-menu dinner each (worth £37.50 per person)
· Early check-in and late checkout (subject to availability)
· Upgrade to a Superior Double room for an extra £20 per room, per night (payable direct to the hotel)
· A 2-night package is £249 per room, with the second night on a bed-and-breakfast basis
When? This deal is valid seven days a week from 4 October-8 December
Las Vegas rooms from £65:
Everything in Vegas inlarge than life and the A-list performers, celebrity restaurants and high-end retail shops make Caesar’s Palace hotel a Vegas hotspot. The Colosseum hosts legendary acts like Elton John, Celine Dion and Mariah Carey, you can do some serious shopping the hotel’s The Forum Shops (160+ retailers), or just chill out in a waterside cabana n one of five on-site pools.
· Stay for two people in a classic room
When? Sundays-Thursdays from 22 November-28 December
Brussels:Christmas Market Weekend for £199pp
Nothing says 'festive season' quite like fairly-light bedecked stalls selling everything from steaming hot chocolate to designer jewellery. Brussels does Christmas beautifully,and this long-weekend break puts you close to all the action with all the main Christmas markets, which stretch for two kms through the heart of the city centre, within walking distance. You'll stay at the 4-star Hilton, which is just 1250 metres from the Rue Neuve, one of the city’s shopping hotspots.
· Return Eurostar from London St Pancras to Brussels-Midi
· Three nights at the Hilton Brussels City
· Daily breakfast
· Free 2.5-hour Belgian beer tasting (worth £12.58 pp)
Transfers aren’t included – the hotel is a five-minute taxi ride from Brussels-Midi station, which costs around £8 each way. Each adult can take two pieces of baggage up to 85cm long on Eurostar, as well as a small item of hand luggage.
When? Depart on Friday 4, 11, 18 December.