Travelzoo and ELLE have handpicked these offers just for you:
MARRAKECH –£199pp, 5-Star City Break with Meals & Flights (save 25%)
The stylish Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa Hotel is just just four miles from the ancient medina and the famous Djemaa el Fna square, where you'll find snake charmers, water-sellers, open-air restaurants and the entrance to the souks. As well as a heated outdoor pool, the hotel has a spa, tennis courts, a Moroccan restaurant, a traditional tea room and L'Oliveraie, which opens on to an outdoor terrace. Daily breakfast and dinner are included, as well as return flights from a selection of airports.
· Return flights from London (Gatwick, Luton or Stansted), Bristol, Glasgow or Manchester
· Three nights at the 5-star Pullman Marrakech Palmeraie Resort and Spa Hotel, in a Classic Room
· Daily breakfast and dinner
Return transfers are £15 pp; checked luggage costs from £40 per bag, return. A local tax of £3.50 pp, per day, is payable directly to the hotel.
When? Depart on select dates from January-March, 2016.
NEW YORK – three nights with BA flights for £499 (save 28%)
Fancy a long weekend in the Big Apple? The Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel is five blocks from Times Square, six blocks from Central Park and two minutes' walk from Broadway. It has a fitness centre, and the on-site Hudson Market Bistro serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
· Return flights to New York JFK with British Airways (or American Airlines), including 23kg checked baggage
· Three nights at the 4-star Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel in a Standard Room on a room-only basis
Shared transfers from JFK to the hotel can be added for £13.80 pp one-way,– a lot cheaper than a cab
When? Depart from London Heathrow 19-20, 23, 25-26, 30 January; 2-3, 5, 9, 17, 20, 22-23, 27, 29 February; 1, 4 March, 2016.
CYPRUS – one week for £399pp ( save 44%)
Cyprus stays warm longer most of the Med, so treat yourself to some winter sun at the Columbia Beach Resort on the south coast.
Set between the Mediterranean and a valley of vineyards, the all-suite hotel has an award-winning spa with plunge pool, sauna and Jacuzzi, as well as a Blue Flag beach, an 80-metre-long lagoon pool and a tennis court.
The Columbia Beach Resort is a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World and holds a 2015 World Travel Award for the Mediterranean's Leading Spa Resort.
· Return flights from London (Gatwick, Luton or Stansted), Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Liverpool or Manchester
· Return shuttle transfers (Upgrade to return private transfers from £20 pp)
· Seven nights at the 5-star Columbia Beach Resort in a Junior Suite with garden views
· Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
Checked luggage costs from £40 per bag, return).
When? Depart on select dates from 29 November, 2015-14 March, 2016.
EILAT Beach Week with Flights £379pp (save 37%)
In December, Monarch launches direct flights to Eilat, Israel's southernmost seaside resort, and this deal takes advantage of the introductory rates. Eilat has a kilometre-long coral reef, which makes for brilliant scuba diving and snorkeling, and the four-star Astral Village, with its large pool and hammocks, is just a 10-minute walk from North Beach. December sees temperatures of around 20c+ with an average of 9 hours of sunshine every day.
· Return flights from London Luton with Monarch, plus 20kg checked luggage
· Seven nights at the Astral Village Hotel in a Standard Room
· Daily breakfast
Private return transfers are an extra £70 pp
When? Depart on 3, 10 December, 2015 or 7, 14 January, 2016.
COURCHEVAL: Ski Week with Flights & Transfers £395pp (save 34%)
Courcheval, in the Trois Vallees, has more than 150km of runs, covering all levels from beginner to expert. The lift system is excellent too, with a comprehensive piste map that distinguishes between fast and slow chairs. The pretty Chalet Les Avals is in the heart of Courcheval 1650, close to the gondola, bars and shops – so you're in prime postion for both the skiing and the après-ski
· Return flights from London Gatwick with Monarch
. 20kg checked luggage and 5kg hand luggage
· Return transfers
· Seven nights at the Chalet Les Avals
· Daily cooked breakfast, afternoon tea and 3-course dinner and unlimited wine
When? Depart on 13 December, 2015. It's £545 pp to travel on 13, 20 March, 2016, or £595 per person on 3, 10 January.