The exclusive members shopping site LUX FIX has just launched an ingenious engagement ring service with jewellery designer Hattie Rickards. Rickards cut her teeth with big name jewellery designers Solange Azagury Partridge and Kara Ross, and has now launched her own line of distinctive yet timeless fine jewellery. Using only fair-trade fairmined gold, the young designer works with multi-coloured precious stones to create unique pieces engagement rings that will prove a conversation point long after the honeymoon period is over.
Having garnered a devoted following that includes Livia Firth, Poppy Delevingne and Pippa Middleton, Hattie has now partnered with LUX FIX to help daunted menfolk in designing a bespoke engagement ring for their intended. You might want to leave this page open on your laptop because there are few women who could resist such an utterly romantic gesture, and when the final results are as beautiful as these? Well, its pretty much a done deal.
We asked Hattie for her tips in choosing The Ring, and here they are:
1. What do you think are the most important things to consider whenlooking for an engagement ring?
1) Your girlfriend what does she like, what does she wear, whats her style.
2) The designer. Finding a designer whom you feel you can trust. Someone who will adapt their design skills to meet your requirements and provide you with the best quality of materials
3) Logistics whats your time frame and budget
2. What sort of personalisation do you love including in your engagement rings?
Having personal face to face meetings with the client each step of the way allows us to extract minute details about the wearer and translate it into the ring. I love asking the subtler questions that give me a good picture of who the ring is for its the tiny details that can give the most away about someones personality. If its being commissioned as a surprise prior to the proposal then I like ensuring that the ring really reflects how the boy sees the girl.
For more information contact email@example.com