If you’ve picked up our March issue (if not, what are you waiting for? Get it here), you will have seen our list of the 25 books that every smart woman should read. From undisputed classics to Team ELLE favourites, to reads chosen by the likes of Bridget Christie and the 2014 Baileys Women’s Prize for Fiction winner, Eimear McBride, we’re now giving you a chance to win all 25. That’s right; consider it the book haul to end all book hauls.
To enter, send the correct answer to the below question to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.59pm on Thursday 5 March 2015, with 25 BOOKS in the subject line.
Q. Which screenwriter/director/author/artist is featured for ‘My Life In Books’ in the March 2015 issue of ELLE?
See the full list of books you could win:
1. Just Kids by Patti Smith
2. Heart Burn by Nora Ephron
3. The Journals of Sylvia Plath by Sylvia Plath
4. Backlash by Susan Faludi
5. A Vindication of the Rights of Woman by Mary Wollstonecraft
6. A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
7. On Writing by Stephen King
8. The Establishment by Owen Jones
9. A History of the World in 100 Objects by Neil McGregor
10. Whoops! Why Everyone Owes Everyone and No One Can Pay by John Lanchester
11. Animals by Emma Jane Unsworth
12. The Empathy Exams: Essays by Leslie Jamison
13. How To Be Both by Ali Smith
14. Frances and Bernard by Carlene Bauer
15. I Am An Emotional Creature by Eve Ensler
16. Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf
17. Middlemarch by George Eliot
18. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
19. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
20. The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton
21. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
22. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
23. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
24. The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
25. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Please note, the winner will be selected at random and terms and conditions apply. Answers received after the closing date will not be considered. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over. Hearst reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for this competition at any time without notice.