Going to a winter wedding? Lucky you.
Far from being the sartorial minefield that many think it to be, a winter wedding is your chance to amp up the sparkle, rev up the glamour, and have a little more fun with your choice of outfit.
- It's ok to wear black
- You can go a little sexier - it will be dark by 4pm so a little bit more back on show is entirely acceptable.
- Having said that, an appropriate cover-up is essential. Have fun with it and go for a cape, a chubby or a sequinned jacket
- Candlelight requires plenty of sparkle so bring out the rhinestones.
- You don't have top wear a dress: a jumpsuit or a tuxedo will make a lasting impression.
- Because most of the event is after-dark, you are entirely within your rights to wear a gown. Just leave the tiara at home.
Shop our pick of the 100 best party dresses available now