This weekend, we reckon you can't go wrong by picking up a copy of ELLE's May issue. Granted, that's exactly the kind of thing you would expect us to say, but here are the reasons why it's a must-read:
1. There's a free gift! And it's a good one. Liz Earle's cult Cleanse & Polish, no less. Just fill in the voucher inside and take it to a listed John Lewis to pick up your tube. Be quick though, stocks won't last forever.
2. It's full of great beauty stuff. We've investigated why 25+ is the new hottest target group for anti-ageing skincare and which are the products to start using now to keep your skin healthy and delay sings of ageing. There's also an in-depth look at the new Topshop make-up range that launched this week as well as the results of our tests on bronzers and body MOTs and ELLE's edit of the new beauty buys out this month.
3. The interview and photoshoot with Demi Moore. There's just so much to say about this woman and writer Avril Mair covers it all Ashton, babies, body issues Love the styling by ELLE's Anne Marie Curtis, too. The Dolce & Gabbana cover look is smoking, but the looks inside are equally hot strong, sexy but totally sophisticated.
4. You could win a job at ELLE. Seriously. We're searching for the most talented shop stylist in the UK and the winner will get a chance to style a shoot for ELLE. It really is as glamourous as it sounds, so pick up the issue to find out how to enter.
5. This month's free gift to new subscribers is a set of Revlon make-up worth £28. Quite frankly, we can't imagine you need anymore incentive to get ELLE delivered to your door every week, but if you do then this is it.
Convinced yet? If not, you must be made of stone, or maybe you're on crutches and can't make it to the shops. If so, surely that's what friends are for?